To complete a name correction, the following criteria must be met:Name corrections are not allowed to substitute one customer for another. That would be considered a name change, and would be subject to our name change policy.
To complete a name correction, the following criteria must be met:
- JetBlue (B6/279) must be the validating carrier.
- All flights on the ticket must be operated and/or validated by JetBlue (B6/279).
- Only one reissue per ticket is allowed for a name correction. Any additional name corrections are considered a name change and are subject to all change fees and increases in fare.
- Changes to flights, travel dates, fare classes, or fare basis codes are not permitted (if original fare is not available, please see Instructions, #3 directly below.)
- Minor name corrections are permitted mid-travel in order to match the government issued ID/passport.
- The date of birth & gender cannot be changed in conjunction with a name correction. Making corrections to both the DOB and the name would be considered a name change and would be subject to our Name Change Policy.
- Minor changes to the date of birth are allowed due to booking errors, ONLY if the name is not changing.
- Only one correction per customer is permitted. Any further changes would be subject to our Name Change Policy.