PassportsA valid passport is required for all customers (regardless of age) traveling to or from the United States. A U.S. passport card cannot be used for airline travel.
- All passports must be in good condition (not damaged, torn or defaced) per the U.S. Department of State.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months from the date you enter a foreign country.
- Some countries require 2 to 4 blank pages available in your passport to travel.
- The name on your passport and other travel documents must match the name on your reservation. If it doesn’t, you may be required to show additional documents, such as a notarized marriage certificate.
In addition to your passport, some destinations require further documentation, including:
Other travel documents
- A valid visa.
- A tourist card.
- Proof of health insurance &/or immunizations. (30 days of health insurance is included with JetBlue tickets to Cuba).
- Proof of onward or return travel (if you’re not a national of the country you’re traveling to).
- A minor travel consent form (if your child is traveling internationally with only one parent, or with another adult). Download Minor Travel Consent Form.