Last Updated: 10/6/2015 7:06:00 AM EST
Due to terminal construction at the Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) (beginning August 30 and scheduled through the end of October), Customers traveling out of BOS are advised to arrive at the airport no less than 2 hours prior to their departure time. Checked baggage will not be accepted less than 40 minutes prior to departure for domestic flights and 60 minutes prior to departure for international flights.
Additional tips to expedite travel at Boston Logan International Airport include:
· Check-in online and print your boarding pass within 24 hours of your travel.
· Plan on arriving at the airport no less than 2 hours prior to your scheduled departure time for all departing flights (domestic and international).
· Be in line for the TSA security checkpoints no less than 1 hour prior to your departure time.
· Limit your liquids in your carry-on baggage following the TSA's 3-1-1 rule.
· Please remember that carry-on bags are limited to one personal item and one carry on item
o A personal item must be able to fit under the seat in front of you and is limited to no more than 18" (45.72 cm) length x 15" (38.1 cm) width x 8" (20.32 cm) height
o A carry-on item must be able to fit in the overhead bin and is limited to no more than 22" (55.88 cm) length x 14" (35.56 cm) width x 9" (22.86 cm) height
For the BOS Airport website, please visit http://www.massport.com/logan-airport/.