Get away. Then get the points!
- When you book a JetBlue Getaways vacation package (air + hotel) plus a car or even activities, not only will you save big bucks, but TrueBlue members will also earn 6 points per every eligible $1 spent on the package (excluding taxes and fees)1.
- Alright so let’s do the math - if your Getaways package costs $600 per person, each TrueBlue member who enters their TrueBlue number at checkout will receive 3,600 TrueBlue points (600 x 6 points per dollar spent) – every point earned gets you closer to Award Travel2.
Points in the right direction.
- Redeeming TrueBlue points for JetBlue Getaways vacation packages is easy! Apply a combination of TrueBlue points and cash towards your next vacation by selecting the Cash + TrueBlue Points3 option during your search.
- For more information on redeeming TrueBlue points for vacation packages, cars and more, please see our FAQs.
Loyalty runs in the family.
- Earn and redeem points faster and easier using Family Pooling. Learn more.
TrueBlue Members will earn six (6) TrueBlue points per dollar spent on their individual per-person portion of a JetBlue Getaways vacation package. Points will be earned on the base price (air + hotel) of the package and on the base price of any car rental and activities purchased at the time of booking. Points will not be earned on government taxes/fees, travel insurance or other fees or charges (e.g., change/cancel fees, activities added after booking, food, airport transfers, etc.) Additional restrictions apply. See TrueBlue Program Terms and Conditions
The number of points required for a particular flight is based on the published base fare at the time of booking, which depends on, among other things, the flight chosen and applicability of peak travel periods. Taxes and fees apply to award flights, are the responsibility of the passenger, and will vary based on your departure and destination cities. For domestic award flights, taxes/fees is $5.60 for one-way and $11.20 for roundtrip flights. For international award flights, taxes/fees range from $5.60-$161.50 for one-way and $27.60-$171.60 for roundtrip flights. Award flight fares also do not include fees for oversized/overweight/extra baggage, $25 fee per person for fares purchased by phone or at an airport or ticket office, and other fees for products/services sold separately. To view baggage fees and other optional services and fees, click here
. Taxes and fees must be paid at time of award flight booking and are subject to change as required by law.
The number of points and the dollar amount required for a particular Getaways package is based on the price of the package at time of booking, which depends on, among other things, the flight, destination and hotel chosen and the applicability of peak travel periods. The amount of points and the amount of the monetary payment required for a particular package may not be changed or re-allocated in any way. Points towards a Getaways purchase must be from one TrueBlue memberâ€™s account; points may not be combined from multiple TrueBlue accounts. TrueBlue Program Terms and Conditions
and Getaways Terms and Conditions