The Notice of Incorporated Terms is a brief summary of some of the terms of the Contract of Carriage. All travel on JetBlue, whether it is domestic or international travel, is subject to JetBlue’s Contract of Carriage, the terms of which are incorporated herein by reference. International travel may also be subject to JetBlue's International Passenger Rules Tariffs on file with the U.S. and other governments, and, where applicable, the Montreal Convention or the Warsaw Convention and its amendments and special contracts. Incorporated terms include, but are not restricted to:
- Limits on JetBlue’s liability for personal injury or death, and for loss, damage, or delay of goods and baggage, including special rules for fragile and perishable goods;
- Claims restrictions, including time periods within which you must file a claim or bring an action against JetBlue;
- Rights of JetBlue to change the terms of the Contract of Carriage;
- Rules on reservations, check-in, and refusal to carry;
- JetBlue’s rights and limits on its liability for delay or failure to perform service, including schedule changes, substitution of aircraft or alternate air carriers, and rerouting;
- Non-refundability of reservations.
The Contract of Carriage and tariffs may be inspected at all JetBlue airport customer service counters, and upon request you have the right to receive by mail a copy of the full text of the Contract of Carriage or tariffs. You may also view the Contract of Carriage.