Overweight, oversized, and excess baggage may be checked on a load-availability basis, per the guidelines detailed below. Please note, fees will be assessed for each category that applies.
- Example #1 - if a bag is overweight and oversized, the overweight fee plus the oversized fee will apply.
- Example #2 - if a bag is the third bag and is also overweight and oversized, the three additional fees (overweight, oversized, excess bag) will be assessed.
Charges for excess, oversize, and overweight bags will be assessed and collected at the airport upon check-in.
Fares booked on or after 8/27/2018
All baggage fees listed are current and applicable for all ticketing on or after 8/27/2018 when JetBlue's baggage rules are determined to apply. If you were ticketed on an earlier date, please refer to JetBlue's previous checked baggage page for more details.
- Price: Varies
- Each bag must NOT exceed 62 inches (157.48 centimeters) in overall dimensions (length + width + height) and CANNOT exceed 50 pounds (22.73 kilos). First bag fee may apply for itineraries including flights marketed or operated by other carriers.
- Price: $40 each way.
- The bag must NOT exceed 62 inches (157.48 centimeters) in overall dimensions (length + width + height) and CANNOT exceed 50 pounds (22.73 kilos). Learn more about flying with a second bag.
3 or More Bags
- Price: $150
- Customers traveling to/from the Dominican Republic, Haiti, Peru or Port of Spain are limited to two checked bags. Learn more about traveling with 3 or more bags.