Skip to main content
- Based on avg. fleet-wide seat pitch of U.S. airlines.
- Fly-Fi® coverage area may vary with aircraft type. DIRECTV® not available on flights outside the contiguous U.S.
- For tickets booked on or after 1/16/2020, for Blue, Blue Basic and Blue Extra fares, the first checked bag fee is $35 and the second checked bag is $45. For Blue Plus fares, one checked bag is included and the second checked bag fee is $45. For Mint fares and Mosaic Members: two checked bags are included. For all fares, any additional bags are $150 each. All bags are subject to size/weight and other restrictions. Other fees apply for oversized or overweight baggage. See our baggage policies.
- All Members will earn three (3) Points per dollar spent on Blue, Blue Plus, Blue Extra and Mint fares, and one point per dollar spent on Blue Basic fares. In addition to the base TrueBlue points earned per dollar, members can earn double points when booking directly on jetblue.com or the JetBlue app. No bonus Points are earned if JetBlue operated flights are booked by phone or otherwise.
- All reservations made one week or more prior to a flight's departure may be cancelled without penalty up to 24 hours after the reservation is made. Additional Change/Cancellation Terms (all fares): For changes, any applicable fare difference will be charged in addition to the change fee and are subject to availability. Cancellations are for a JetBlue flight credit only, valid for a JetBlue flight within 1 year from the date of cancellation. If you do not change/cancel before scheduled departure and you "no show" all money for reservation is forfeited.
- Available at select airports only and Even More Speed price varies based on airport location.
- For you and eligible travel companions.
- For you and up to three eligible travel companions.
- EatUp® is available on flights longer than two hours. EatUp® Cafè is available only on flights between New York or Boston and Los Angeles, Long Beach, or San Francisco, and flights between Fort Lauderdale and Los Angeles, San Francisco, or Lima, Peru.
- Fly-Fi® is not available on flights operating outside of the continental U.S. For flights originating outside of the continental U.S., Fly-Fi® will be available once the aircraft returns to the coverage area.
- Movies are available on flights longer than two hours.