JetBlue proudly supports our U.S. Active Duty Military, Retired Military Veterans, National Guard and Reserve. Here's what Vets can take advantage of:
Those enrolled in Veterans Advantage will get a 5% discount on everyday JetBlue travel to 85+ destinations. Veterans Advantage members will also receive a checked baggage allowance of two (2) pieces at no additional cost. Those enrolled in TrueBlue will also qualify to earn TrueBlue points on travel booked with the 5% off discounted fare. Learn more about how you can take advantage of this discount.
As part of our support and appreciation for those in military service, we offer a special military fare class (MIL) for active duty military personnel not traveling on orders. This provides a 5% discount off the base fare. Learn more about how you can take advantage of this discount.
At the airport…
Bags can be checked for no fee under the following circumstances:
- Active duty traveling for duty (and dependents)
- 5 bags each for you and dependents traveling with you on the same itinerary
- You will be required to show travel orders and DoD Common Access Card
- Active duty traveling for leisure (and dependents)
- 2 bags each for you and dependents traveling with you on the same itinerary
- You will be required to show DoD Common Access Card
The thousands of troops and their families who pass through New York's John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) every year will now have a new place to call home. The fully-stocked center, donated by JetBlue, is located in JFK's Terminal 5 directly across from baggage carousel number two on the street level in the arrivals area.