JetBlue wants every trip to be the best it can be. That’s why we’ve partnered with Allianz Global Assistance – a world leader in travel insurance and assistance services. Travel insurance from Allianz can provide coverage before and during your trip to help protect the investment you’ve made in your travel plans.
Top reasons to buy travel insurance
1. Financial protection when plans change due to reasons such as covered illness, job loss, severe weather and more
2. Reimbursement of prepaid, non-refundable expenses for covered trip interruptions and cancellations or for the purchase of essential items if luggage is delayed more than 24 hours
3. Emergency medical/dental benefits for covered expenses incurred while on your trip
4. 24/7 assistance hotline and concierge services
Two easy ways to purchase
We recommend that you purchase your travel insurance program as early as possible to maximize the benefits you’ll receive.
1. If you have not yet purchased your airfare, simply select travel insurance when you buy your ticket on JetBlue.com.
2. If you have already purchased your airfare, you can still purchase travel insurance up until the day before departure by clicking one of the links below
Note: Filing claims online is fast and easy. You can complete 100% of your claim online:
Upload claim documents online for faster processing from beginning to end
View examples of required documentation
Check claim status 24/7
View most recent correspondence
Allianz Global Assistance will process a full refund of the premium within 10 days of purchase, as long as you have not yet departed on your trip or filed a claim. No refunds shall be paid after 10 days of purchasing the program.
Terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Please refer to the Certificate of Insurance/Policy for full details.
Insurance plans may not be available to residents of all states.
Insurance coverage is underwritten by BCS Insurance Company (OH, Administrative Office: Oakbrook Terrace, IL), rated “A-” (Excellent) by A.M. Best Co., under BCS Form No. 52.201 series or 52.401 series, or Jefferson Insurance Company (NY, Administrative Office: Richmond, VA), rated “A” (Excellent) by A.M. Best Co., under Jefferson Form No. 101-C series or 101-P series, depending on the insured’s state. Allianz Global Assistance and Allianz Travel Insurance are brands of AGA Service Company. AGA Service Company is the licensed producer and administrator of this plan and an affiliate of Jefferson Insurance Company. The insured shall not receive any special benefit or advantage because of the affiliation between AGA Service Company and Jefferson Insurance Company.