Want a sweet Halloween treat? Just “knock” on our Twitter door by tagging @JetBlue and #TrickorTweet, and we’ll direct message you a promo code (while limited supplies last), good for travel on Halloween (October 31, 2013) when you redeem by 10/23/2013. The promo code is good for a mystery discount off the base fare of a JetBlue flight. And remember, promo codes are in limited supply, so be sure to hit JetBlue’s “house” before the treats are out!
How to receive a promo code:
- Follow @JetBlue on Twitter.
- Tweet us using #TrickOrTweet and include @JetBlue.
- We’ll then direct message you a unique promo code, good for a mystery discount when you book by 10/23/2013 for travel October 31, 2013.
Once you receive your promo code, here’s how to book:
- Visit jetblue.com/promo today (promo codes can only be redeemed through this site).
- Search a flight on 10/31/13. For a roundtrip flight, both outbound and return dates must be 10/31/13 in order for discount to apply.
- Enter code in promo code field exactly as it appears (case sensitive).
- You must select flights in order for discount to appear. Once selected you will see the discount amount displayed in the itinerary subtotal on the bottom right side of the flights page. (Don’t worry – you’ll see the discount before you have to purchase, so you can decide if it is sweet enough!)
- Remember, code is good for bookings completed by 10/23/2013 for travel 10/31/13 only. Not valid on previous bookings. Only one code per reservation.
Promo codes are subject to limited availability. This Trick-Or-Tweet promotion is for a limited time only; promotion may end at any time in JetBlue's sole discretion. The promo code that was direct messaged to you is valid through 10/23/13 (11:59 PM ET) for a one-time mystery discount off the base fare of a JetBlue flight on 10/31/13 only. If you elect to purchase a roundtrip flight with your promo code, both the departing and returning flight must be on 10/31/13. Discount value of promo code will be revealed when you search for a flight before you complete your purchase; purchase required at time of reservation. Code (case-sensitive) is valid for one-time use only for flights purchased on jetblue.com/promo; new bookings only; limit one code per booking. Code cannot be combined with other offers, cannot be partially redeemed, has no cash value, is not redeemable for cash, but is transferable. Code is not valid in connection with JetBlue Getaways, award flights, taxes/fees, partner, code share or interline flights, oversized, overweight or extra baggage fees, or any other products or services. If fight reservation is changed or cancelled, a $150 fee per person will apply (plus any increase in fare for changes), and the promo code discount will be forfeited and will not apply to any modified or new reservation. Cancellations are for JetBlue travel credit only, valid for one year. If reservation is not changed/canceled prior to scheduled departure, all money associated with reservation is forfeited. Other restrictions apply. See http://www.jetblue.com/about/legal/legal.asp