Want a sweet Halloween treat? Just “knock” on our Twitter door by tagging @JetBlue and #TrickOrTweet, and we’ll direct message you a promo code (while limited supplies last), good for travel on Halloween (October 31, 2014) when you redeem it by October 24, 2014. The promo code is good for a mystery discount off the base fare of a JetBlue flight. And remember, promo codes are in limited supply, so be sure to hit JetBlue’s “house” before the treats are out!
Our porch light is off because all the treats are gone.
Lucky to receive a promo code, here’s how to book:
- Visit jetblue.com/promo by 10/24/2014 (promo codes can only be redeemed through this site).
- Search a flight for travel on 10/31/2014 for US departures only (including Puerto Rico).
- Enter code in promo code field exactly as it appears (case sensitive).
- You must select flights in order for discount to appear. Once selected you will see the discount amount displayed in the itinerary subtotal on the bottom right side of the flights page. (Don’t worry – you’ll see the discount before you have to purchase, so you can decide if it is sweet enough!)
- Remember, code is good for bookings completed by 10/24/2014 for travel on 10/31/2014 only.
- Not valid on previous bookings. Only one code per reservation.
Promo codes are subject to limited availability. This Trick-Or-Tweet promotion is for a limited time only; promotion may end at any time in JetBlue's sole discretion. The promo code that was direct messaged to you is valid through 10/24/14 (11:59 PM ET) for a one-time mystery discount off the base fare of a JetBlue flight originating from the United States (including Puerto Rico) to any JetBlue cities within the United States (including Puerto Rico) on 10/31/14 only. If you elect to purchase a roundtrip flight with your promo code, both the departing and returning flight must be on 10/31/14 in order for the full discount to apply. Discount value of promo code will be revealed when you search for a flight before you complete your purchase; purchase required at time of reservation. Code (case-sensitive) is valid for one-time use only for flights purchased on jetblue.com/promo; new bookings only; limit one code per booking. Code cannot be combined with other offers, cannot be partially redeemed, has no cash value, is not redeemable for cash, but is transferable. Code cannot be redeemed for Mint Seats and is not valid in connection with JetBlue Getaways, award flights, taxes/fees, partner, code share or interline flights, oversized, overweight or extra baggage fees, or any other products or services. If fight reservation is changed or cancelled, a $150 fee per person will apply (plus any increase in fare for changes), and the promo code discount will be forfeited and will not apply to any modified or new reservation. Cancellations are for JetBlue travel credit only, valid for one year. If reservation is not changed/canceled prior to scheduled departure, all money associated with reservation is forfeited. Other restrictions apply. Click here
for additional legal.