PayPal is the safer, easier way to pay online. Speed through checkout whenever you shop online. Plus, pay with your credit card without exposing your credit card number.
The benefits of paying for your JetBlue flights with PayPal include:
- Speed through checkout whenever you shop online.
- Pay with your credit card, debit card, or bank account. Your choice.
- No need to retype your financial information.
- Never expose your credit card number.
- 100% protection against any unauthorized payments sent from your account.
- Every purchase confirmed with an email receipt.
Frequently asked questions
How do I use PayPal to purchase travel on JetBlue?
When you select PayPal as your payment method, you will be temporarily redirected to PayPal's website. From there, you can log into your account and confirm your JetBlue purchase.
If I select PayPal as my payment method, how will I be charged?
You can choose to pay with your bank account, credit card, or stored PayPal account balance.
Can PayPal be used with other forms of payment?
PayPal can be used in conjunction with JetBlue credits, JetBlue Vouchers, and JetBlue Gift Cards. However, PayPal can only be used to pay your remaining balance, so please submit other forms of payment before selecting PayPal.
I don't have a PayPal account. Can I create one?
Yes. Simply select PayPal as your payment option and you will see a "Sign up for a PayPal" account link on the PayPal login page. Link your credit card to your PayPal account and you can checkout immediately on JetBlue.